Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

Re: DVCPRO HD 1080p25 codec seems missing

COW Forums : Media 100

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

John TwigtRe: DVCPRO HD 1080p25 codec seems missing
by on Aug 18, 2009 at 7:52:14 am

UPDATE :
I installed V14 on the same startup disk as FCP, so the forementioned 1080p25 clips from FCP can be played in QT-player, so the codec is active.
When importing XML file M100 says immediately while trying to import the shots "are you sure you want to cancel the media import?" When choosing 'no' it just repeats over and over until you hit 'yes' and then the imported sequence is offline.
When I try to import the ingested files (QT flies from the FCP media folder) directly from the finder it gives a program error code -9077. The application now has crashed because all actions will result in a error code of -9077.

What could be going on here?

I am seriously handicapped here, because I have a complete project ingested by FCP (including offline edits by another editor) and i am now forced tot stay within FCP. Not really my favourite NLE ....

John Twigt
Workstation BV, Amsterdam
The Netherlands
http://www.workstation.nl

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy