Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
MEDIA 100:Media 100 844/X ForumMedia 100 ForumMedia 100 TutorialsMedia 100

media100 and after effects

COW Forums : Media 100

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

gmfguymedia100 and after effects
by on Feb 27, 2006 at 11:20:41 pm

upgraded to media 100, 8.2.3, Tiger, and QT 7 - everything seemed to work fine- tested media 100 worked perfect, was really happy that media 100/ boris updated . I hit the software update went to 10.4.5, and bang only blue screen, computer never made it to login, ran the utilities drives were fine finally uninstalled 10.4.5 and went back to 10.4 computer is working fine now will figure out that conflict later ( i think it might be m100). My problem now is with after effects, qt 7.0.4 pro is installed I can not get any video preview through media 100 in after effects, with 8.2.2 i could get a quick preview before the m-100 ae conflict would crash.
Now with both ae 7 and 6.5 I get the following after efects warning: Couldn't open Quicktime video output component. I reinstalled quicktime and still this is happening. My computer is a mirrored door dual 1gig g4
os is 10.4 anyone else having problems with 10.4.5 and after effects video preview?
thanks

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]