Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Resolve Lite crashes every time

COW Forums : DaVinci Basics & Configuration

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Christian SimpsonRe: Resolve Lite crashes every time
by on Jan 25, 2012 at 5:43:18 am

I have the stock gpu card that came with my mac pro. It's a ATI Radeon HD 2600 and I have a 24" HP monitor hooked up to it. When I run the BM speed test I get 282 MB/s write and 285 MB/s read speed. Scrubbing clips in the color tab and the source is no problem. Don't get me wrong I do not get real time playback without sending to the render cache but I can scrub just fine. Does Davinci automatically use the most powerful GPU? I should also note that I have the Quadro 4000 in slot 1 and the Radeon card in slot 2. Don't know if that matters or not.

This is what is so weird. I can work in the color tab all day long without any problems. Performs flawlessly. Its only when I try and scroll thru thumbnails above the timeline that it crashes without fail. It makes it impossible for me to advance to further clips to work.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]