Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Shooting indoors for green screen with the Sony HDR-CX560V manuel or auto settings

COW Forums : Sony DV

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark BaronShooting indoors for green screen with the Sony HDR-CX560V manuel or auto settings
by on Feb 12, 2012 at 5:54:39 pm

Greetings,

I have the Sony HDR-CX560V video camera and am trying to shoot a dark "Chubacarba" puppet indoors with a green screen behind it.

I have many lights on the subject and am using back-lighting for the green screen. No matter how much light i shine on the puppet it still looks kind of dark. The green screen is working though. Is it the auto settings that are adjusting to the lighting, would it be better to go into manual settings to shoot a subject indoors or that won't make the subject looks so dark. I know these cameras are good in low light so what is the problem? Is there a preset for the kind of settings that i need? I know it's in the Manuel but perhaps green screen shooting is different.

Thanks for your help.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]