Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: Sony camcorder choice?

COW Forums : Sony DV

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dale HookerRe: Sony camcorder choice?
by on Dec 21, 2009 at 9:00:16 am

Hey Guys thanks for your help so far. Im starting to see a few differences between the two. And I noticed Chris you mentioned about lighting issues. This is one thing we have had trouble with regarding our A1e 's, it seems, and correct me if I'm wrong, that they have trouble picking up under low lit circumstances?

The nature of our work is pretty mixed, we create music videos, corporate and weddings, and we even film the UK bodybuilding federation shows, so really I wouldnt be negociating around price with these two bits of kit, just the best one for the job really, or anything thing else that is suggested? I guess you have to buy what you have to buy in this game, and we all know it comes at a price.

Also regarding the tapeless situation? this brings up another point, hard drives? I'm still wary as the first time I used one the drive was functionaing inappropriatly, needless to say I was worried about losing footage etc ? where does everyone stand on this now as really, what a great amount of time it will cut down on capturing footage?

again thanks for your help so far Chris and Brian

Dale

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]