Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
FORUMS:listlist (w/ descriptions)archivetagssearchhall of famerecent posts

Re: You Sir...

COW Forums : Sony DV

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

R. HewittRe: You Sir...
by on Aug 4, 2005 at 4:11:06 pm

Glad to be able to help.

All error codes are in the Sony Service manuals. Theye aren't supplied with the cameras, only the operator manuals, but are available direct from Sony. I can't remember the price off the top of my head but they weren't cheap. Our manuals are part of our equipment service documents. Many of the error codes are common to the camera ranges.

The list is too large to print here and may be subject to Sony copyright. However, the following link will point you in the right direction for manuals. You may also find a service manual available on eBay.

Hope the problem with your camera is a simple one to fix. As I mentioned before it could simply be a loose board. We had one that intermittently went into record shortly after purchase and turned out to be a loose board after the camera got knocked heavily in a media scramble. All sorts of error messages were being displayed. A 10-minute fix that we were able to do ourselves.

Sony eSupport

Sony Broadcast & Professional (UK-based)

Sony DVCAM

Let me know how you get on.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]