Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Blu Ray burning taking a long time, desperately need answers.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David EaksRe: Blu Ray burning taking a long time, desperately need answers.
by on Aug 24, 2012 at 7:45:54 pm

[priyank shandilya] "Any suggestions on improving the video quality of the disc would be greatly appreciated?"

Yes, Michael and I each had suggested that you export .mov of your project. You chose to test out the H.264 export and found sub par results.

I suggested bringing the .mov into Compressor, Michael suggested using Media Encoder. Either way, you would get good results. You did neither.

I told you it will take a long time, which would have been close to finishing by now. You went the quick route and are not happy with the results.

[priyank shandilya] "For now I am encoding another image of the same project on my mac again and then try to burn..."

Another image just like the one you said the quality was low and asked for advise on improving video quality? Not advised.

There is a reason we suggested the methods above, quality. You can rush out crappy videos if you want, just don't tell anyone I helped you in the process of creating them. Everything you did was contrary to the advice given.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]