Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: FCP X re-rendering noise correction plug-in any time I make a change

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David EaksRe: FCP X re-rendering noise correction plug-in any time I make a change
by on Jul 31, 2012 at 11:00:13 pm

[Jeff Kirkland] "I try to get the clips that need Neat Video applied rendered to a new file as early in the edit as I can, or once I know Neat is going to do the job, I leave it to the very end of the edit to apply it."

This is what I do as well, either apply and adjust the filter then export the clip and bring it back in to replace the original, or apply the filter then turn it off until the edit is complete.

But, Michael, the problem you describe does sound out of the ordinary. After applying the filter you should be able to go right back to work editing immediately. Only seeing slow performance while the playhead is over the unrendered clip with Neat on it. have you tried trashing preferences and/or reinstalling the plug-in?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]