Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Promise Thunderbolt x 2 MACS

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig RussillRoyPromise Thunderbolt x 2 MACS
by on Jun 9, 2012 at 7:29:00 am

Hi Everyone,

I have googled till i got to the end of google ...

we have a 3 x Pegasus R4, 3 x ioXT, 3 x MACs all thunderbolted up and very happy with it.

So here is the question, coming from old school metedata controllers and fibers (yeah not that old school) is there any softwarer controllers out there that will allow me to contect the mac to ioXT ten to port 1 of the R4 then out of the r$ to the second ioXT then to the other mac, basically allowing me to free up a r4 for another system thus making the r4 shared storage to the other mac ?

Yes i have tried it and gone over the Promise Utility 100 times (i hope i missed something)

has anyone got this problem or know of any software that can share thunderbolt storage to multiple computers ?

Cheers

Deliver Commercials is a Company that helps explain to you how to get Commercials exported the first time

@DeliverComms

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]