Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Question for Jeremy G- "audio set to visuals"?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dave GageQuestion for Jeremy G- "audio set to visuals"?
by on May 31, 2012 at 3:58:58 am

Jeremy,

Over in the debate forum, in this thread:
http://forums.creativecow.net/thread/335/35206#35576

...you said,
"No, it's not an MTV music video, but it is a sequenced bed of audio set to visuals. A music video of a different format x3."

I have about 30 or so songs from the last few decades (mostly rock-blues instrumentals) I'd like to put up at Youtube. I don't have the time to make "real" music videos with a story or shoot concert footage. I just need to get some songs up quick and dirty without resorting to a blank screen and I'm trying to avoid using the still photo Ken Burns approach (but I'll likely use it on a few tracks).

If you don't mind, could you expand on what you meant by "audio set to visuals"? What kind of visuals?

I've got a few ideas that will work, including what a lot of the VJ guys do when posting VJ Reels, which is using Visualizer plug-ins via iTunes. Actually, even the default iTunes visualizers are usable for a couple of tracks. But, I may be missing out on some other reasonably quick, easy methods for getting a bunch of songs up. So I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
Dave

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]