Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: compound clip amalgamation in new timeline?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX Techniques

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Thoreau BakkerRe: compound clip amalgamation in new timeline?
by on May 3, 2012 at 11:40:14 pm

it's a project that contains a number of ranges from key word collections..

So the original footage was 6 hours, then I cut out all interviewer voices / questions etc etc.

Now that it's crunch time, I've had to back track a little, and copy all range / marked clips into the timeline to start getting my hands a little dirtier.

One thing I'm really stuck with now (see my above post in the forum) is selecting a clip without the mouse.. if you have any tips on that, I'd most grateful.

Say I'm trying to 'control x' a small clip to move down the timeline (via the , " edit nav) .. I have to take my hand off the keyboard to select a clip.

I've been searching for a way to select the clips, but having no luck. I know about the heads and tails thing to edit the clip beyond the cursor, but no dice on mouse'less selections.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]