Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Who's opinion matters to you?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott SheriffRe: Who's opinion matters to you?
by on Jul 6, 2011 at 7:09:43 pm

[Matt Callac] "but if you don't want to buy it...you don't have to..."

True dat.
But the circle is now complete Obi-Wan.
My original point was in response to Liam, who was rather dismissive of other peoples opinions. So you can either rely on the opinion of highly respected users, or pay for the privileged of demoing, and in this case Beta testing the product. So it's pay to play, or go with opinions. There is no third option.
In my world 300 dollars is still real money, and if I found it missing from my checking account I would be pissed off. It would fill the gas tank in my Element 6 times, or be the equivalent of a grocery store trip. I know there have been a bunch of editors that said they didn't care because they would make that up on the next client through the door. Not really something I would brag about in these competitive times. And not what I'd call pocket change. YMMV

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]