Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Who's opinion matters to you?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Fredy SchwerdtnerRe: Who's opinion matters to you?
by on Jul 6, 2011 at 5:49:46 pm

I totally agree with Jim Glickert ! I have been following the posts of these 3 guys, specially David Roth Weiss who I don't know how, always "find" my questions around here and ALWAYS come with some very, very good thoughts. He has always given some kind of advice that mekes me see a light at the end of the tunnel.
I've been surfing around to read everything about FCPX, following the tutorials from Kevin P McAuliffe, the Ripple Training guys and what I can realize is that the App is not ready for those PROs who own a Post Production company that work for Broadcast and Hollywood feature films Industry but maybe it is ok for the rest.
"The Rest" is probably the market I've been working for, Corporate Videos, Training Videos, Internet, Intranets. I'm not a Youtuber and I'm not editing or doing any kind of post-production for a feature film, then let's say I'm a Junior Pro hopping to be Big. I wont take the word Pro from the title because I make money from my work.
I hope Apple come with things to make the PROs around Creative Cow happier. That way I will not loose contact with them. And I will always hear something from them.
Today I'm waiting to hear from David Lawrence, who post an intresting thread.

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/335/9060

iMac 2.7 GHz Intel 4 Core i5
16 GB memory

MacBook Pro 17"
2.5 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
6GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

OWC RAID 5 with 3TB
(2) External HD LaCieMac (400/800 FW and USB)with 500GB -(2) USB External HD Western Digital (in cases) with 750GB
OS X 10.6.5
Final Cut Studio "3"

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]