Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: To all the FCP-X Cry-Babies

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

J HussarRe: To all the FCP-X Cry-Babies
by on Jun 26, 2011 at 2:48:00 am

[Aaron Cadieux] "I just think it's a waste of time for everyone to cry about software. If a company wants to hire a "mench", they have every right to do so. I'm not the one crying about how a "mench" is going to take my job."

You are so... clueless... no one here is worried about anyone taking anyone's job because FCPX is sooo great! - people are angry that the software is sooooo bad.

For example:
1. No decent tape export controls so we can send the finished projects to broadcast stations.(broadcast is not impressed by Apple and FCPX)
2. Not being able to send a product to sound post - not a big deal unless you are a pro.
3. Having to recreate old projects in order to use the benefits of the new software, tedious and a waste of time.
4. Not being able to use all the screen real estate for a timeline because of the one window concept - necessary if you have a complicated job. Bins were great, so were sequences - it kept a very complicated job in one easy to work with project.
4. etc. etc. etc. (it's well documented here)

I have to laugh - I doubt anyone is worried that FCPX will make anyone a better editor, in fact I believe it will make anyone using it worse which will cut down the competition. If people want to use bad tools, be my guest - please use iMovie as that really has less features and is therefore even better by your logic!

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]