Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: New Xeons for next year

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Joseph OwensRe: New Xeons for next year
by on Oct 18, 2012 at 11:11:33 pm

[Herb Sevush] "Brigadoon (once every hundred years)"

LOLZ.

Brigadoon (the movie, 1954) is a standing joke in my family. (All star cast. Budget. Minelli. All That Plaid. Turkey.)

Anyway, I'm in despair watching the Yankees go down... see? step 3 already and its only the bottom of the 6th. Just like the 2013 "something special".

With zero zippo nada nil zilcherama consultation, sure its what we're all waiting around for with bated breath. Apple knows where the puck is going, right? (Errr... except when the players are locked out, I guess.) See the Samsung commercials -- Especially think: the "headphone plug will be on the bottom -- (boom *blows my mind*) nitwit waiting for the next big errrr... i-thingy. Can think of dozens of "improvements" that no one is asking for that will make the systems unuseable. Something magnetic? Something that limits all that "guesswork" and "ambiguity" that just drives us simple-minded folk crazy... so sure, Apple will just decide for us we don't need that anymore. Especially all those $6-$7K GPU expanders a lot of us now own in the vain attempt to row upstream from the waterfalls.

You know, I think its great I've got this iPad with MLB.tv running -- its just like a transistor radio with pictures. The quad split view is great, reminds me of working in the truck. This novelty is a great boon to personal entertainment. Maybe Apple should really concentrate its efforts there and just surrender to the hypocrisy of all that smug "I'm a Mac' (and noticeably superior) bs. Yeah, they were funny, but now that Hodgman is running circles around Justin Long, the laughs are harder to come by. I'm just waiting for Microsoft to pick up on that idea. That would be "something special".

jPo

"I always pass on free advice -- its never of any use to me" Oscar Wilde.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]