Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Olympics Editing (not FCP-X)

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bernard NewnhamRe: Olympics Editing (not FCP-X)
by on Aug 12, 2012 at 5:15:04 pm

Looked like a lot of shots of women athletes to me, pulled together from the OBS pool footage. I think if someone had set out to shoot pervy stuff they could have done a lot better than that. In fact, just wandering near the various venues in the London parks the other day I could have done much better than that.

Of course, I didn't stand a chance of getting an actual ticket to the women's beach volleyball, as it was one of the most popular on the games. Can't think why.

As for the "does Usain Bolt have sprint genes" film - well made stuff asking a perfectly sensible question.

I didn't find either film especially emotionally charged, but I live near London, and maybe we just think differently. London is one of the most culturally and racially diverse cities in the world, and the women in the parks in summer don't necessarily wear a lot. AND you can get a good meal from anywhere in the world just by walking down the street.

Bernie

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]