Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Reference Chart (Only The Best Fallacies)

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: Reference Chart (Only The Best Fallacies)
by on Aug 7, 2012 at 10:49:41 pm

Wait, wait, WAIT...

Everybody stop.

I need some time to go find a clever "cut and paste" graphic here so I can play.

Obviously simply making arguments based on one's own thinking - writing them in the open for everyone to read, judge and argue against - is inadequate.

Silly for so many of us not to understand that what we've really needed here is a GUIDE so that we dimwits can become "educated" about how to think and reason.

And how foolish of me as an individual to have expected that the regular posters here (on both sides of the issues) were already smart enough to do that for themselves.

Seriously, if you don't like what someone posts here - the standard in this forum has always been to stand up in your own words and tell us WHY you're right and they (or we) are wrong.

Cut and paste logic instruction? Really? Well, perhaps this stuff is brand new to you, so you figure it's also new to everyone else?

Fine. Here's an additional exercise that will help you even more! Go back and find comments people here have made that you think FIT your cut and paste poster thinking - and tell us why.

Yeah, I know.

That's takes effort and possibly even some original thinking - which this forum has benefited from on both sides.

Unfortunately, that's way harder than pasting a graphic.

My 2 cents.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]