Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: FCPX + Mountain Lion + Dictation = A lot of fun!

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Mark DobsonRe: FCPX + Mountain Lion + Dictation = A lot of fun!
by on Aug 6, 2012 at 12:56:19 pm

[Michael Phillips] "But that aside, many companies, broadcasters and such use it as means to jump start the transcription process where they will listen to the dialog via headphones and repeat back into the diction software, then make any corrections from there."

Transcription of interviews is at the heart of the work we do, so a viable application that aids this process would be welcomed.

I'm of the generation that never learnt to type correctly, and whilst I can fingerpick a guitar pretty effectively I'm defiantly a member of the two finger and a thumb school of typing.

We don't do a full transcription anymore but rather summarise a statement, sentence or paragraph. So being able to have this summary transcribed within a favourite could actually save quite a lot of time.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]