Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: More gasoline on the fire

COW Forums : Adobe SpeedGrade

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy GarchowRe: More gasoline on the fire
by on Jun 21, 2012 at 3:23:49 pm

[Frank Gothmann] "Yep, the foundations are there and it's all doable"

Some of it is doable, but is it the best way? Flattened movie + EDLs do not seem like 21st century technology, but what do I know?

I do agree about the foundations, though. I've said this before, but there's a really good transportation system that seems to be permeated throughout the CS Suite, it's just a matter of connecting all of those disparate lines and being to able to go straight across town, instead of having to go all the way around the outskirts of the city just to get several blocks away. I'm sure they are working on it, Adobe has proven that.

[Frank Gothmann] "It imports FCP xml just like PP does.... "

What's the project structure like? Multiple projects open at once? Can I copy/paste from one to another?

I read about their codec before, it sounds really interesting. Can't wait to see what they do with it, as I am also interested in MXF as a wrapper.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]