Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Why do you think a new Mac Pro ISN'T coming?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Richard HerdRe: Why do you think a new Mac Pro ISN'T coming?
by on Jun 1, 2012 at 8:28:05 am

Your kinds words are now a part of my blog and my marketing campaign proving my own genius. Too bad my reel stinks.

[Steve Connor] "in awe "

PLease keep reading. Ron and Tim need the money. ;)

I also enjoy your excellent posts on refining technique in X. But let's cut to it. Herb owes Bill a beer.

Reality is, I received a variety of footage. I honestly started transcoding in compressor to be professional. I started to put it all in APR422, to edit in Legend.

Then the Matrix reloaded itself, and I was all...

Eff It.

I'll make an event in X.

Done.

Started editing.

Seriously.

No kidding. Avid and CS6 are lame ducks and they know it. (Let me also state I used Premiere today, haven't used Avid since 2003, M100 since 2005.) Editing is a fashion industry.

I--Rich--need a machine that will ingest footage from multiple sources simultaneously and let me conform to a single output. Moreover, it's faster and more awesome to cut.

Two more points.

1. I love editing.
2. How am I gonna make up the cost structure? I get to do what I love to do quicker but I make less dough.

Oh...Legend. I'll be at Disneyland on Tuesday...really.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]