Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: After a year has perception of FCPX changed?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Craig SeemanRe: After a year has perception of FCPX changed?
by on May 29, 2012 at 8:26:12 pm

[Clint Wardlow] "I really think Apple needs to demonstrate its commitment to the Pro market (not just say they are committed) if they are going to win back many they have lost. And frankly, from a PR stance, they are kind of doing a piss poor job of it IMHO. Folks don't seem to be convinced."

I wonder what people are expecting of them.
They now reveal some FCPX roadmap.
As I noted previously, the showed up in NYC and not only gave the expected dog an pony show but they had a table and answered questions (obviously not revealing anything more than they have).

BTW during the presentation they stressed again and again the roadmap is official. I suspect even that they went through handpicked people in dark caves rather than a direct announcement publicly, is something they're now trying to address.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]