Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Thank you Apple - and don't change course. Please

COW Forums : Creative COW Magazine feedback

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott SheriffRe: Thank you Apple - and don't change course. Please
by on May 12, 2012 at 9:01:32 pm

[Mike Stevenson] "Or are you just scared that X is making 15 year old skateboarders edit circles around you on their macbook airs while popping kick flips."

LOL
So you freely admit that X is the playground of 15 year old skateboarders, and use it to pursue your argument.

[Mike Stevenson] "edit circles around you on their macbook airs"

I doubt anyone will be doing that on a machine that doesn't have any I/O, much less a 15 year old skateboarder.

[Mike Stevenson] "wall of text...stuck in a dingy basement with 10 of your avid buddies cutting the next episode of the real world - who's the real winner."

That would be 10 of my Avid buddies cutting the next episode of the Real World. How much do you think they make a year doing that? How much does your mythical skateboarder make on his 'documentary'?
I noticed in this scenario your 15 year old skateboarder can't get hired to do any paid editing. I wonder why?

BTW
If you think the same tired old handheld, low angle, slomo, rail grinding shots with a ton of meaningless free plugins and light leaks on every shot, that looks like every other of the millions of copycat skateboarder/snowboarder videos posted to YT is somehow edgy, fresh or in any way "editing circles" around any of us, you are sadly misinformed.

Scott Sheriff
Director
http://www.sstdigitalmedia.com

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." ---Red Adair

Where were you on 6/21?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]