Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Premiere vs. FCPX

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: Premiere vs. FCPX
by on May 10, 2012 at 10:25:22 pm

Lets be fair here.

When X was introduced the first week everyone piled on and gleefully reported every little thing that didn't work to their satisfaction.

Some of us suggested that any brand new product requires time to mature and stabilize.

That was my assessment about X when it was released, and in my opinion it's every bit as fair an assessment about Premier Pro 6 now that it's been released.

If Adobe doesn't address what might appear to be early stage flaws in a few months - fine. But at least give their dev team time to get the feedback from the real world and let users have enough time to do more than walk around and kick the most obvious tires.

That's my opinion.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]