Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Insanely Simple the book and Steve Jobs.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Kudos
Jules bowmanRe: Insanely Simple the book and Steve Jobs.
by on May 4, 2012 at 8:34:23 am

Dear lord.

I get it now. Information access not story telling. Using SEARCH functions not narrative telling aptitude. Of course, all end users want to see beautifully ordered databases and don't care about the edit.

Sorry, you've intellectualised this to a point where it is utter pish mate. Organising data can aid and benefit in an edit. But it is utterly illogical to think that it is more important than the edit. Than the process of juxtaposing footage into a coherent and engaging video.

Dude, mess around with your metadata all you want. Organise until the cows come home. Unless you can cut something of value to the end user who gives a shit? Apart from you, of course.

I can't believe your acolyte like obsession with FC10 is simply based on your penchant for lists. OCD much :)?

Ok, we're done talking now. As in I will avoid you because after that last reply i think you're spouting intellectualised nonsense and I now know you have absolutely nothing of value to ever add to my life. It's like talking to a scientologist.

Oh, and Navel fluff = self absorbtion. That you took it to a homoerotic place and it 'creeped you out'... well, to be honest mate that doesn't surprise me because i think you're a bit of a nob... though that will probably send you into convulsions of closeted delight/confusion.

Bye Billiam.

Love and kisses Julie poolie woolie

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh, swansong:

"I suspect you're stuck in thinking that "editing" is the important game here. But I think less and less so. "

lmao. sorry. LMAO.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]