Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Thank you Apple - and don't change course. Please

COW Forums : Creative COW Magazine feedback

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy GarchowRe: Thank you Apple - and don't change course. Please
by on May 3, 2012 at 6:37:20 pm

[Herb Sevush] "OK, lets throw out "market leader" and replace it with the phrase "very successful""

What is successful? I will give you popular and dare I say ubiquitous. I'm sure it sold a lot of computers, but as a standalone software was it "successful"? We will never know.

The last time we personally gave money to Apple for FInal Cut Studio software was quite a while ago, again, that's my personal situation, not everyone's situation.

[Herb Sevush] "now I still stand by my original idea that it will be a long time before we see anything like the EOL of FCP."

It doesn't happen often. It's usually a big deal when it goes down. Apple is just the most recent so the wounds are fresh.

[Herb Sevush] "I'm not asking for "ultimate long term future plans" I'm just looking for a clue as to what they're doing over the next 6 months. I don't think that's too much to ask. Intel manages to do this, as does HP, as does Adobe."

OK. If Apple had released FCP8, would we feel any different or have they done you a favor?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]