Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Red Guys hackintoshing an hp

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tim WilsonRe: Red Guys hackintoshing an hp
by on May 3, 2012 at 1:06:25 am

[Robert d'Alexis] "I was mostly curious as to why you said the Z820 would beat anything Apple came up with. I have a friend who is lusting after a Z820 and he has tasked me with gleaning as much information as I can about the machine."

Thanks for your generous response, but I don't want to get ahead of myself. I KNOW that the Z820 can be configured more muscularly than the current Mac Pro. I BELIEVE that this will still be the case if Apple releases another Mac Pro...since we don't know what such a thing might look like. But if it's based on the current one, then there's no question.

Since we're talking about hackintoshes and HPs, I think we're staying pretty well on topic...but if we go much further down the route of specifics, there's probably a better place to carry on the "is the Z820 the machine for me" conversation than this...assuming that there's anywhere better in the COW to talk about anything. LOL We can try the Windows Hardware forum, a much quieter place than this obviously, mostly because nobody's mad about anything. :-)

But hey, let's keep going here until we need to go there....

Tim Wilson
Associate Publisher, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW Magazine
Twitter: timdoubleyou

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy