Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

FCPX You May Hate but You Still Come Here to Congregate!

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Gary SlickmanFCPX You May Hate but You Still Come Here to Congregate!
by on May 2, 2012 at 1:56:31 am

Just for kicks I went to the PP forum to check out all of the hoopla sorrounding the second coming (though in Adobe's case it's really the first coming) but it was dull and lifeless compared to the frenetic energy created here at FCPX central.

Amazing or ironic that with all of the buzz, hype and love fest sorrounding PP6, it's here that everyone comes to congregate, contemplate, commiserate, celebrate or just plain hate. Whether you are eating out of Apple's hand or biting the hand that feeds you and gets your juices flowing, this has to be the most lively entertaining COW patch on the COW.

The passion of the nay sayers and haters are going to be sorely missed once they migrate over to the bland fantasy land of PP6...I think you'll miss us as well.

P.S. Hey over at Autodesk there may be Smoke but there ain't no spark nor fire neither...

I bid you adieu.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]