Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: What are you thinking about CS6?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris HarlanRe: What are you thinking about CS6?
by on May 1, 2012 at 6:43:38 pm

Its REVOLUTIONARY. {Chortle}

I've already bought it because I generally buy every other CS Production upgrade. I'm guessing it will get much more scrutiny from me this time around as it is very possible that it will, over the next year or two, become a force in my little corner of the Universe. I haven't played with it much, since its early days, because there has been no outside driving force to get me there, and my early impressions were fairly negative, though I have believed--for several years--from an intellectual POV that the software had much improved.
I AM much more personally interested in it, this time around, both because of the changes to Premiere and the radical changes to FCP X. So, despite the sloth that summer brings, I'm guessing I will be spending a lot of time with Premiere.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]