Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: CS6: on Monday all will be revealed

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: CS6: on Monday all will be revealed
by on Apr 25, 2012 at 12:53:55 am

[Jules bowman] "Wow, Bill, that is the best you've ever posted.

In fact, given you can now communicate with absolutely authority for both yourself and everyone else, this forum is pretty much done. You can just post both sides of the debate with us certain in the knowledge that you are absolutely correct, in an almost godlike way, and we can just read the outcome.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor
"

Both castigated and humbled, my only recourse is to go back to posting from a totally polarized view, I guess.

I will henceforth play the same game as others here, posting only after each and every one of my thoughts has been fully vetted to give no quarter to any viewpoint other than my own.

Thanks for showing me the way Jules.

And how silly of me to try to express sympathy or appreciation for any other software company or approach in a posting.

Whatever was I thinking?!?

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]