Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Creative Cloud Pros

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Alex HawkinsRe: Creative Cloud Pros
by on Apr 24, 2012 at 7:02:07 am

[Jules bowman] "FFS. Fine. It is an assumption that FC11 will be charged for. but hey, i've learnt from the best because you assume left right and centre mate, not least of all that FC10 will be great at some undetermined point in the future because you know, Apple rock dude.

Still, it's an assumption that hold far more weight than Apple never charging for any future versions of FC. You're the Apple watcher mate, they do that often do they? Stick out software and just upgrade it for free ad infinitum?

You'd pick a hole in a dying nun's faith you would.

Whatever, my point is still valid that I believe Adobes current subscription service with all that it offers for the relatively small outlay in terms of a professional business makes Apple's offer pale into insignificance. And again, it was in reply to Bill's doom-mongering."

Jules that was very funny. I was in tears. Thank you.

BTW it's $63 a month downunder...ex 10% GST (inc if you pre order)

The current exchange rate: $1 Australian = $1.03 US.

Go figure?

Alex Hawkins
Canberra, Australia

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]