Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: I'm on the Cloud!

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jules bowmanRe: I'm on the Cloud!
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 10:26:11 am

Hey,

perhaps one of the Adobe people who read these forums can answer this as the shine has been taken off my anticipation.

For a cloud based service, which I guess circumnavigates geographical location, why are we in the UK being charged £27.34 pm (as a current user on a year sub) for something the Americans are being charged £18.01 for?

And although I get you may need to add VAT on there (do America not charge a VAT tax) why are we being charged VAT at 23% (it's 20% over here at the moment) and the VAT is still only a fiver so why isn't the monthly deal subscription £23 a month?

Even worse the Europeans have to pay £29.40.

It does kind of take the shine off something when we seem to get charged more for the same service, especially one that is delivered via the cloud. Why can't we get the same deal as North Americans?

Ta

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]