Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: CS6: on Monday all will be revealed

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Michael GissingRe: CS6: on Monday all will be revealed
by on Apr 23, 2012 at 6:11:01 am

Bill, I don't think anyone expects release software to roll out the door from the floor of NAB. If CS6 is released by the end of June and is half baked then sure, the way is open for the sort of critique that greeted FCPX.

I suspect the bulk of the advance critique that FCPX received from NAB 2011 to the release date was because the Supermeet preview provided so many unanswered questions. Adobe & Autodesk seem to have a lot of support videos plus in depth demos that don't leave such unanswered questions. I mean Denis was inviting questions and actually answering them.

There has been lots of chatter here about CS6 and Smoke so the only difference I see between this NAB and last is the relative lack of negativity towards CS6 and Smoke. I put this down to the way both Adobe & Autodesk have handled the release. Apple frankly deserved the level of critique in the way the software was teased and released - not due to some self imagined 'game changing paradigm'.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]