Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: One year later...

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Shane RossRe: One year later...
by on Apr 20, 2012 at 2:31:28 pm

[Lemur Hayop] "Newbies who don't know/care about NAB or what prose use."

Unless they want to get into the business...move to Hollywood or NY or other major market and find work. Then they want to know what the pros use. But if they are doing their own thing...FCX is fine.

I too think it has come a long way, and if Apple released FCX 10.0.3...the features that it has in 10.0.3, the reaction would have been a lot different. I wouldn't have thought they didn't care about the pro market. But now it is too late, I'm back to Avid for most of my broadcast work for more than one reason (still using tape being a big factor), and FCP 7 and Adobe CS6 for the rest.

I think that FCX 10.0.4 is great software, and that many will get great use from it. I, like Mark (because we do pretty much the same sort of TV...but I to TV docs) find that Avid MC6/Symphony 6 better suit our needs.

Shane
Little Frog Post
Read my blog, Little Frog in High Def

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]