Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Apple are hilarious

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Scott ShucherRe: Apple are hilarious
by on Apr 18, 2012 at 10:50:14 pm

I have just spent 3 days wandering the halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center and NAB, and except for one vendor at the "plug-ins" pavilion, there was not a sign of FCPX anywhere. I was actually looking forward to having someone demo it for me, but there were none. If FCPX were a pin dropping at NAB, the sound made was deafening silence. Truly sad, reflecting back to the days when FCP and Apple were generating genuine excitement here at NAB. Perhaps Apple should look outside their Las Vegas hotel suite and check out reality.

By the way, perhaps a sign of things to come, I counted only two visible Mac towers on display as part of any system, NLE or otherwise. Lots of iMacs. MacPros and even some Mac-minis.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]