Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Autodesk Smoke is changing. Everything.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Herb SevushRe: Autodesk Smoke is changing. Everything.
by on Apr 11, 2012 at 6:52:35 pm

[Walter Soyka] "For anyone attending NAB and interested in seeing Smoke at the SuperMeet, there are only about a hundred tickets left. Get 'em before they're gone."

As someone who owned Discreet products in the past (edit* & combustion) I would like to state for the record that in my opinion Discreet / Audtodesk is the most dishonorable, disingenuous, disagreeable and disloyal company I have ever dealt with. The way you can know whether they're lying or not is if you can hear them talking. They are the Goldman Sachs of the video industry; they will not hesitate to screw their own customers to make a buck, and they'll laugh about it later. I am not saying their products are worthless, I'm saying their management is. If you are going to do business with them, I suggest you wear a rubber.

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter