Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: 10.0.4 Feature Requests

COW Forums : Facilis

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Braden StorrsRe: 10.0.4 Feature Requests
by on Apr 11, 2012 at 6:02:57 pm

I know they need to fix this feature I was just offering an option instead of the suggested one of sending to compressor. There are workarounds for some things for now and yes you get much faster once you learn the program. Personally though as I have used FCP 7, PPro CS5.5, and FCP X. There are some steps backward in FCP X that need to be addressed but the steps forward in other areas the program has taken are so large that it makes the steps backward acceptable (for the time being). Now when I go back to FCP 7 and PPro CS5.5 (we use CS5.5 at the studio) it feels like, and is, a big step backwards. It may take longer to do some things in FCP X but it is so much faster at other things that it easily makes up for the lost time and then some.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]