Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: 10.0.4 Feature Requests

COW Forums : Facilis

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

James MortnerRe: 10.0.4 Feature Requests
by on Apr 11, 2012 at 10:04:55 am

[Braden Storrs] "A pretty quick way to do this is to command A to select all clips in your timeline, create a compound clip, set markers at your in and out points, drag to ends of the comp. clip to the markers and export. Then just either undo those steps or drag the the ends back out and break apart the clips and you're back to normal."

OK, so just to make sure, I downloaded the trial of FCPX and attempted your instructions.

I can't honestly see this as "quick". It's actually shockingly hard for an operation that used to take around half a second to accomplish. Plus the fact that you have to use undo's to get back to where you were is just laughable. I know I would get faster the more I used this, but why ? Why on earth bother when many other things are so broken and awful ?

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]