Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: FCPX from an Editor who used it on Iditarod 2012

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris HarlanRe: FCPX from an Editor who used it on Iditarod 2012
by on Mar 30, 2012 at 11:32:56 pm

[tony west] "If other people on here thought I was confusing I would give it a thought but they are not.
It's just you.

I don't really enjoy conversing with you and you don't enjoy conversing with me, yet you keep sniffing around my post seeking to communicate with me.

I find that behavior.........weird.
"

Wow. Tony its a forum. We comment on each other's posts. When we find something we disagree with, we say it. I promise you, I have absolutely no interest in you in any way that involves "sniffing around." To reiterate what this whole gnarly thing is about--I've personally worked on a number of event shows that have more than four ISOs in addition to a rough mix. You were strongly implying that most of those things top out at 4. I disagreed with you. How the conversation got to all of the places you took it, I have no idea.

I will try heartily not to post on any of your comments unless I find something that I really disagree with. Then, I'll post.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]