Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: FCPX from an Editor who used it on Iditarod 2012

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Chris HarlanRe: FCPX from an Editor who used it on Iditarod 2012
by on Mar 30, 2012 at 4:11:33 am

[tony west] "[Chris Harlan] " so I don't know why you are asking me to guess. "

I didn't ask you to guess anything. You decided to comment to me. "

Yes, you did.

[tony west] "You assumed those two examples I gave were the only types of events.

I didn't ask you to assume that."

No, I didn't.

[tony west] "Big complicated event audio uses trucks for the most part and the sound is mixed down.

I don't know what's confusing about that.
"

I'm not confused. I've been around big events for far longer than you have. I've been in all sorts of trucks. I have a friend who operates his own very nice, very large truck. And, in other parts of my career, I've spent quite a bit of time mixing down analog sound myself. I really am not confused about trucks, remotes, or sound mixing. Really.

I'll tell you, though, what is confusing me, Tony; it is that I haven't the slightest idea what it is you are talking about. This started as a brief comment about ISOs, and has mushroomed into some sort of conversation that makes me feel like, well, I'm on mushrooms. Any part of the miscommunication I might be responsible for, I'm really sorry.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]