Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: At least FCPX knows how to count - Premiere apparently does not

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Dennis RadekeRe: At least FCPX knows how to count - Premiere apparently does not
by on Mar 24, 2012 at 3:23:12 pm

[Simon Ubsdell] "Still at least they've responded ... sort of ... wouldn't get that from Apple in a million years!"

Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't jump in earlier, but busy with a million things and I like to chime in here for fun and as a chance to 'get away' from work...sort of...

Anyway, I think the real point is what Simon said here - that Adobe is talking with customers and acknowledging where there can be a problem. You will not get that typically from most other vendors and certainly that hasn't been the case with Cupertino in quite a while.

I know this is the positive side of the argument, but I'd rather have a company say, 'hey yeah, this is an issue and we can't get to this in the time you want' rather than have silence and no communication be my de facto standard.

Another way to think about it is that with any conversation or communication, there is always give and take. We (Adobe) can't do every feature and everything that every user wants immediately. We have though demonstrated a willingness to listen and to try and help.

Dennis - Adobe guy

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
+1
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]