Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Photoshop CS6 Beta released, with magnetic timeline!

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: Photoshop CS6 Beta released, with magnetic timeline!
by on Mar 23, 2012 at 3:54:57 am

[David Lawrence] "Range export, persistent in/out points, audio sync markers are about as "everyday" as you can possibly get.
"

And are worth jettisoning if the trade-off is eventually building something new that meets MORE needs than the former program did.

An hour ago I was able to update a corporate video for a national health care client with a single click using the "share" menu in X and Vimeo Pro. No creating a standalone file. No FTP, No YouSendit, No hassles.

I was able to "publish" a revision directly out of X for clients access - with full password protection - instantly accessible in all their offices around the country by any stakeholder I wanted to send the password to via email - all with just a couple of clicks.

Things are changing.

I still think the team behind FCP-X understands those changes better than the competition, thus far.

Time will tell.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]