Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Photoshop CS6 Beta released, with magnetic timeline!

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: Photoshop CS6 Beta released, with magnetic timeline!
by on Mar 23, 2012 at 3:22:03 am

[Dominic Deacon] "The revolution is in taking away the ability to turn it off."

I accept that. And if the way you think about editing isn't such that you can accept and thrive in a timeline with "always on" magnetism. Then you're down to 3 major and a passle of minor choices - which is hardly a "make or break" situation.

If you, your work requirements and the habits you've developed over your editing career CAN adapt, then you have available an excellent new tool that you can explore and use very productively.

I acknowledge that some folks can't do this. Their machines, their projects, their workflows, or merely their particular brains can't successfully work with X.

My experience has proved to me that I can.

It's all I edit on. And I haven't missed a deadline yet. The checks keep arriving and I keep learning every week about the depth and fascinating architecture that I keep uncovering behind the new application.

That's enough for me.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]