Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Thoughts on why FCP X is here to stay and the Mac Pro isn't.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

tony westRe: Thoughts on why FCP X is here to stay and the Mac Pro isn't.
by on Mar 21, 2012 at 2:04:12 am

[TImothy Auld] "But would that really work with X"

What would stop it from working?

when I first saw X one the features that drew me to it was that one.

I tried a test with some clips and it worked fine. I had no problem, and this was the first version.

[TImothy Auld] "Have you finished and delivered to broadcast specs a project of a complex nature and a length of 22 minutes or so with X?"

I'm working on a documentary right now and it's going to be a lot longer than 22 minutes.
I have not had any problems so far doing anything I have wanted to do.

I hear people taking about how buggy it is after the last update but mine still seems to be working the same.
I am still working on snow leopard because I don't like those grey folders in Lion.

I was just wondering if that had anything to do with it. I think most people have move to Lion.

What OS are you using?

One thing I don't have is patients, if it starts acting up I will be ticked like others and maybe start to look around.

So far so good.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]