Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Remaining enhancements

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy GarchowRe: Remaining enhancements
by on Feb 8, 2012 at 9:23:46 pm

This is absolutely the same list I have been keeping.

Performance/stability should be A-#1. 10.0.3 did not improve performance for me, that's for sure.

I would also add,

- Change the motion x,y attributes from a weird percent number to actual pixels, and have values update accurately (scaling an image in the viewer doesn't always update the scale value in the inspector).

- Tighter audio timeline organization (and no, it doesn't have to be tracks).

- Fix the ratio of audio size and video size of the clip in the timeline and allow me to adjust it (Just like I could adjust the physical height of tracks in FCP7).

- The ability to physically edit the name of a Role.

- Ability to work with multi audio track sources in context of the timeline (a more specific version of your second request). Expanding clips should show all available audio tracks instead of a fake compound audio clip

- Ability to trim/manipulate multiple selections of clips at once instead of one at a time or compound dance.

- An option to turn off all the GUI animations.

- Ability to use preentered metadata as easily as you can use the current FCPX metadata set.

- A multichannel audio mixer of some variety

- More non-QT native format support (pretty please).

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]