Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Beats by Dr. Dre???

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Don WalkerRe: Beats by Dr. Dre???
by on Jan 22, 2012 at 12:19:09 am

If everybody on this forum would look at FCPX for what it really is, I think we could all sleep easier at night.

FCPX was / is a totally different but completely unfinished NLE that was pushed out the door at least a year early, by a leadership style, that wanted to upstage a competitor at a trade show.

When the big Q1 release comes out, I would suspect we will have a much better understanding of what X is supposed to be. I also suspect there will be a lot more than just external monitoring and multicam, out by the end of the year.
The actions of Apple in February, April, and June, hurt a lot of people, but all you have to do is read the biography to understand what;s going on. Hopefully FCPX will mature into what the NLE it shows the potential to be. If not well....

don walker
texarkana, texas

John 3:16

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]