Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: New blog post from Philip Hodgetts. Worth the read.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: New blog post from Philip Hodgetts. Worth the read.
by on Dec 21, 2011 at 1:04:30 am

[Christian Schumacher] "our conventions that agreeably have endured over a hundred years. "

Uh....

I'm confused as to which "conventions" your talking about?" TV was only developed in the late 40s' early 50s. Are you talking movies? Are you saying that somehow "cut on the action" or "dissolve implies passage of time" traditions that might have vaguely sorta been around since the magic lantern era can't be done with FCP-X?

Heck, I'll spot you 70 of those 100 years. If you can name an edit function that's been around for even that long that FCP-X can't do quite handily, I'll bow to your wisdom. But I don't believe you can. So your original post was simply more hyperbole, IMO.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]