Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Apple Insider says FCP 8 was DONE when they killed it? WOW.

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Bill DavisRe: Apple Insider says FCP 8 was DONE when they killed it? WOW.
by on Dec 1, 2011 at 7:41:24 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "sheer brilliance again bill - you are shining with a special light now.

Excellent, good to see you're focused on critiquing peoples ideas rather than their personalities! :)

why does anyone need to aspire to the craft of anything? I can be a moron with an excel sheet right right? I don't know excel sheets but that's no problem yes? I should build dams Bill. Or maybe I'm a bicyclist and I can be a trucker right? Why don't I try to put up brick walls? I'll pick it up won't I?

WHO NEEDS PEOPLE WHO KNOW HOW TO DO THINGS REALLY?

Bill, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart - your arguments are awful with regard to the reverence and furtherance of specific human skills.

I'm just sorry you weren't an architect, and then we could have some real fun with the production of our buildings.

your arguments are the worst bill - they are literally the worst.

they denigrate any craft and any skill.

Your arguments are a complete and total disgrace.
"

Okay then.

You know, maybe you are right - and I am wrong. What say we do a test. Let's outlaw amateurs!

We can get committees together to decide who's "good enough" to do stuff. And nobody else can play. Will that be OK?

If you're not a concert level pianist, you shouldn't be allowed to own a piano. If the art jury says you can't draw - no pencils for your home.

You think my argument is "awful?" Pot, kettle, dude.

Here's why.

That you can't tell the difference between the construction of a publicly occupied building where human lives are at risk - and a freaking VIDEO production - then you have larger issues than we can address here.

Here's your view in a nutshell, Andreas...

If someone isn't totally, fully professional in everything they do - to your arbitrary standard - they are nothing - and they shouldn't even try.

BS, dude. Total BS.

"Before speaking out ask yourself whether your words are true, whether they are respectful and whether they are needed in our civil discussions."-Justice O'Connor

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]