Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Might Be An Interesting Read

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

David Roth WeissRe: Might Be An Interesting Read
by on Nov 15, 2011 at 6:07:16 am

Of course Bill, we all know that it's a given there are no fields to deal with when cutting progressive material. Unfortunately, that's totally unresponsive to my post(s). And, as I'm sure you know, most video in this country is still interlaced, because the majority of NTSC TV transmission still requires it. One need only look at the the FCP Forum to see that the vast majority of questions l deal with mixed formats and the fields-related issues arising therefrom.

So, though you claim you don't get to read everything here, you've certainly managed to quickly get on their case whenever anyone questions the professional capabilities of FCPX. And, you've been so absolutely unwaveringly vehement, and so very certain in your arguments to the contrary. However, when I've given you that "mission critical" thing you asked for, pointing out precisely what FCPX can't do, you can't even acknowledge the point, because you know very well it perfectly contradicts your point. That's so hollow.

David Roth Weiss
Director/Editor/Colorist
David Weiss Productions, Inc.
Los Angeles
http://www.drwfilms.com

Don't miss my new Creative Cow Podcast: Bringing "The Whale" to the Big Screen:
http://library.creativecow.net/weiss_roth_david/Podcast-Series-2-MikeParfit...

POST-PRODUCTION WITHOUT THE USUAL INSANITY ™

Creative COW contributing editor and a forum host of the Business & Marketing and Apple Final Cut Pro forums.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]