Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Does This Kill The Mac Pro?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Jeremy GarchowRe: Does This Kill The Mac Pro?
by on Nov 11, 2011 at 2:32:07 am

[Frank Gothmann] "I totally understand the reasoning and how you feel. But that's pretty much how everybody feels who's been with a certain OS for a long, long time. And change seems hard. But sometimes an end with fear is better than fear without end. 2 month using anything on a daily basis and you'll start to feel at home with it. And slowly things will come as naturally as they do now. "

I totally hear you and you're right.

There are certain things I'm not "scared" of.

I don't fear changing NLEs for instance. I like those challenges. Learning new tools is fun for me, but the van has to start in order to drive the tools to the gig.

Uptime is important for us, and blue screens cause down time as I have no idea to where to even start.

With a Mac, I can reboot and hold shift, if I even need to go that far.

Or boot to a clone.

Or restore from a clone. And that works on a Mac mini as well as a MacPro.

I guess if I had to go Windows I'd start slowly and learn over time, just like anything else. You're right.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]