Creative COW SIGN IN :: SPONSORS :: ADVERTISING :: ABOUT US :: CONTACT US :: FAQ
Creative COW's LinkedIn GroupCreative COW's Facebook PageCreative COW on TwitterCreative COW's Google+ PageCreative COW on YouTube
APPLE FINAL CUT PRO:HomeFCP ForumFCP XFCPX TechniquesFCP TutorialsFC ServerBasics ForumPodcastFAQ

Re: Why Wait For X To Evolve?

COW Forums : Apple FCPX or Not: The Debate

VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Share on Facebook
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Geert van den BergRe: Why Wait For X To Evolve?
by on Oct 3, 2011 at 9:24:40 pm

[Kevin Monahan] "Thanks Shane. Thanks Geert. Regarding audio limitations, please file a feature request for audio export: http://www.adobe.com/go/wish

About image quality on export, I'd need to know what your settings are.
On rendering when it should not, I assume you are talking about export here, as well?"

I did certainly file a feature request. However I also mentioned the weird render behaviour at the Premiere forum on the Cow and then it was very silent from the Adobe camp.

And you're right, I meant rendering on export. My settings were very simple. I had a Quicktime file with IMX50 codec. I made a new sequence with settings based on that file by dropping it on the icon which creates a new sequence based on the file. And then I exported that same segment again from PPro, trying several things. First I'd assume that match sequence would automatically select the same output as input format, not sure what it did make of it, because it's a while ago, and my trial is over, but it didn't do as expected. I then selected Quicktime and the IMX50 codec and ticked maximum render quality at the bottom (and I didn't use the preview files). I did this for a couple of generations and then my initial enthousiasm was gone, unfortunately.

Posts IndexRead Thread
Reply   Like  
Share on Facebook

Current Message Thread:

LOGIN TO REPLY

FORUMSTUTORIALSFEATURESVIDEOSPODCASTSEVENTSSERVICESNEWSLETTERNEWSBLOGS

Creative COW LinkedIn Group Creative COW Facebook Page Creative COW on Twitter
© 2014 CreativeCOW.net All rights are reserved. - Privacy Policy

[Top]